Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Failed Attempt

Alright it was a stupid day at college.I saw the girl again and she was smiling at me.She was standing few feet away from me with her friends and i could tell she was looking at me.I manned up and started to walk towards her, it was a stupid situation.Walking towards her but not looking at her, i was so frigging nervous, as if i couldn't breathe.She was directly looking at me now without hiding and smiling but i do not know what happened i just turned away and walked away to some other direction.I have no idea what got into me i just couldn't.I do not think i could ever do such a thing.It is just way too much for me to handle.The reality is that ain't just me.I shouldn't try and be something i am not.Was that for right or wrong i do not know but that is all i can think of at the moment.

Zain
Signing Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment